You can have all the talents in the world, but if you don't have a mailing system in place, and if that system is not geared to produce results, and to produce results consistently, the talents won't get you to any place.
We consider that you have your domain name, your web hosting service and your autoresponder account an you want to start building your business email list. If you don't made so, read our instructions on how to to build a profitable customer base.
Next we continue creating your automatic business email list system that will work for you 24 hours a day and 7/7 day a week without lifting your finger. This is the set and forget system.
Create quality freebies to entice your visitors to subscribe your business email list
The word “free” is always attractive and compelling. People like getting something for free; they notice the word and respond to it in all types of advertising and promotion. A free email course, a free ebook, a free software or a free video that gives the consumer helpful and useful information that they can apply to make money, save time, have a safer, healthier household, etc… is key in attracting targeted subscribers.
- Create an ecourse - One of the best ways to build your email list while you sell your product is a FREE e-mail course. By hooking your subscriber to 7 day email course or so, you give to yourself the chance to promote your product or service more than one time to the same person. (more on this later
- Create a free report -While digital products come in many forms, make ebook is by far the easiest and the best digital format for both selling and giving away on the Internet. ebooks, in general, come in two forms: .PDF or .EXE format. In the case with your ezine or mailing list, you want to give your own free report away to your visitors as an incentive for subscribing to your mailing list. You can write your ebook if you want or you can hire a ghostwriter to do it for you.
- Create a Free video - Latest years are called the Years of Video Marketing, as home businesses you need to find new, inventive ways to use the medium to reach customers. Videos stand out on social media, giving blog visitors a quick overview of a product without overwhelming them with text. Any home based business owner can use simple online videos to attract subscribers to his/her business email list. You don't have to be a major player to get in this marketing game. Everyone and I mean everyone can use and benefit from using their own videos to build business email list.
Note: As a business starter you don’t have to create all of them to start building your business email list. You can start by creating what is easier to start with; either free ecourse, free report or a free video or any other quality product or service that your market needs.
Creating Your Lead Capture Page To collect Your Business Email List Subscribers
This is going to be one of the most important things that you have on your website. This is the page you are going to use to capture your business email list subscribers info.
Creating a killer lead capture page involves a degree of copywriting skills on your part. I cannot be covering everything about copywriting in this article but I will hand down some school of thoughts to you in a separate article so you know what to write in your landing page.
Setting Up your ecourse , Your videos series Or your Free Ebook.
- Sign up for your selected autoresponder service and follow the instructions to set it up.
- Generate your subscription form. Depending on what autoresponder you use you will find instruction on how to to generate your subscription form.
- Place your subscription form along with information about your ecourse or any other gift on your squeeze page, on every page of your blog and website. This form will be used to collect your subscribers’ names and email addresses.
After you've written your ecourse, create your video, videos series or ebook you'll need to transfer what you want to use into an autoresponder to deliver the ecourse instantly and automatically to those who request it.
Offer your blog's visitor a free 7, 10 or even 15 day course or video, each day offering a different sub-topic. The first message should always be a welcome message to your site visitor and an explanation about what is to follow. Your explanation should be enticing, getting the point across that you are offering free, quality information that your target audience will find of great value.
With every lesson, or video include the number of the lesson, the topic title, information about your home business, the service and/or the products you offer. At the end, include a few blurbs about the next lesson to entice the subscriber to continue on.
Before you begin sending your ecourses or your videos series plan to send an introductory to get your new subscribers know you. Let them know who you are, what kind of information you are going to offer them, and why they have to stay with you.
In the second day, send a letter asking them whom they are, what business they are involved in, what they expect from you, what they want to learn, etc…. This shows that you are interested in their success and help you build trust from the bigging.
Next, schedule your ecourses or videos series.
Getting constant contact with your email marketing lists helps create confidence and trust. Once more, the key here is to give and not expecting any profit in return, otherwise individuals will unsubscribe.
Our featured video below gives you an overview of aweber autoresponder. If you haven’t already signed up, we’d love to welcome you on board. As a weber user you'll have access to a quality services that will make your business email list building and your email marketing campaigns a huge hit.