Having links pointing to your website is a major factor for search engine rankings, and gives more ways for human visitors to find your website. So, how do you get links pointing to your website?
You probably already know that there are two main process to get links to your blog or website:
1 - Link exchanges and,
2 – Inbound links.
There are many ways to exchange links with other blogs. In this article we will discuss three powerful ways on how to use link exchange the right way that will benefit your business in many ways.
What Is Link Exchange?
Link exchange or as known also reciprocal link or link swaps is the process of exchanging links with sites or blogs related to your area of interest.
How to Proceed to Get The Most Profits from linking strategies.
Have you ever tried to exchange links with other websites? The process usually requires finding quality related websites or blogs, contact the owners and ask them for a link exchange joint venture in format of…
- Articles exchange - This is a great strategy. Search engines appreciate any website or blog link encountered a natural fashion. Writing quality articles and post them on your partners’ blogs will do a lot to your business success.
- Reviews exchange - Reviews exchange is one of the hottest topics in the modern Web Site or Blog promotion means. Exchanging reviews is one of the ways to build free and quality links. It’s a network process that enable a group of bloggers or webmasters targeting related niches to review each other blog.
If done properly this two strategies will boost your search engine ranking and attract a flow of targeted traffic for years to come. But if abused you may get your blog banned by the search engines.
Using those tow strategies will benefit your business in several ways.
- You get several back links to your website to enhance your blog visibility. Statistics show that more than 60% of Internet users find blogs through links from other sites.
- Enhance your search engine rankings. The more links you get to your blog the more search engines value your blog and rank it higher.
- Increase your website repeat visits. Links from your blog to quality blogs provide a valuable resource for visitors. This reason alone will get your visitors to return again and a gain.
- You earn your website visitors' trust. The more reviews you get, the more articles other bloggers publish for you – the more other bloggers want to review your blog and publish your articles - the more visitors will trust you.
Basic Policy To Acquire The Most Profits
Links building strategies is based upon some of the followings basic policy to acquire the most profits from your linking's approaches.
- Place your partners’ links in content web pages and ask them to do the same for more mutually profits. They will be glad to hear that.
- Offer good content, free tools and or free service that provides real value to your audience is a good way to build long-term link popularity. When blog owners notice your website and realize its benefits, they will accept exchanging links with you the right way.
- Exchange links with sites related to your site theme; so search engines give great value to links; and a visitor to any of those sites or blogs has a good chance of being interested in your products or services.
- Do not gather your partners’ links in a dark corner in your website no one is going to see these links and no one is going to get profits. Place them in relevant articles normally to avoid search engines disasters.
- Do not place all your partners’ links in pages with no content. If you do Search engines may penalize you.
One of the keys to building long-term traffic is to obtain as many links pointing to your site as possible. Not just any links, but high-quality, relevant ones. To TRULY increase your link popularity, in a way that the engines love.
Register here and search for the right way of value exchange.