9/12/07

Work From Home Business Success Secrets


work from home businesses

Recently, I was discussing with an old friend on face book about failure and success in working from home online and she was afraid to fail as just started a work at home business. And, to dispel her fears I have said, if you want to make it big you have to fail! Don't believe in what they say. The most successful people have more failures than the average Joe even Bill Gates. 


Are Work From Home Businesses Ready To Fail And Keep Trying.


Starting new work from home business can be very scary when someone's budget is too tight. For that reason perseverance is absolutely crucial. As You see, too many people just give up when they fail. The moment you give up the moment you begin to lose. 

Working from home online success depends on your attitude and perception. The better attitude you have and the better you handle downfalls, the more likely you will be to find home based business success.

You probably realize working from home online is not easy to do! In other words, an online home business is not as easy as everyone, especially those online GURUS say it is.

I've learned a lot about being a failure. So, how does that help you?

I think you need to learn about failure and what to avoid, before you can be successful. Does that make sense? In fact, I believe it IS THE KEY to success in business.

You've probably never heard anything like that before... All of so called GURUS show only the bright side of work at home business creation and that's why you're not successful as you'd like to be.


The Powerful Technique For Working From Home Online Success That No One's Telling.



work from home businesses
"Fail with as little money and time wasted as possible. Then when you do find something that works you have both the time and money to pursue it to make you rich."

You see, this the greatest secret I ever learned from my failures, and this happens when most people fail at anything they do?

Most of them stop. They don’t go forward anymore. They just stop taking action because the failure hurts so bad.

That why 80% of the money is in the pockets of 20% of people! Success is so rare because very few people think about it this way. If you knew failure brings you just one step closer to success, wouldn't you want to fail as fast as possible? Most people will want to fail faster!

Do you realize what I mean? It all depends on your point of view. Never ever let a little failure stop you. Learn from it and keep going, success is just one step far from you!

I'm not a "guru". I'm just a regular guy that failed a lot before I finally found success online. But I failed more often than I succeeded.

Don't try to avoid failure, instead fight to minimize it's impact! Even professional baseball players FAIL more than they succeed at hitting the ball... they fail 6 out of 10 times! But 4 times out of 10 they hit the ball and a batting average of .400 is considered very successful in baseball!

How Much Success Have I Had Working From Home Online? 

I don't like to tell... but just to encourage you I've made as much as $7,000 in ONE month working from home online and as much as $3,000 in a week. 

That's no guarantee you will do as well or that you'll make any money at all. But I will teach you everything I know about making money online for the reason I stated above.

I started with nothing and still spend a lot less than most businesses on advertising and marketing. Most of my marketing is guerrilla style marketing which cost me nothing.

I believe in what Dan Kennedy have said one time, "if you can't make money WITHOUT money, you can't make it WITH money" - and that is 100% true. So you don't need much money to get started online, you only need the right information and guidance.

What helped me doing so are work from home businesses success stories. I learn from others peoples success.I pick good ideas and apply it immediately.



work from home businesses


If you are ready to fail and keep trying, I can help you. So my question is: What do you say? Are you ready?


And remember as you read this, believe it or not,


"Failure is the key to your home business success! So fail fast, learn what works and keep doing it!"

But also remember:


The key that opens the door to this powerful technique is to fail with as little money and time wasted as possible. Then when you do find something that works you have both the time and money to pursue it to make you rich.


Hey, I don't mean no one can succeed at first. Many people do. 

If you want to avoid bad surprises you should make the right decision. You need a business example plan for your work from home business . Also, learn how to manage your time and you'll be in your way to financial freedom for sure :).

Work from home business success is something that you can definitely achieve when you know how. There are a lot of things that you will want to know.

I hope you stay with me to find out more about the REAL way to succeed and make money working from home online.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/01/2013

    I feel this is one of the such a lot important info for me.
    And i'm happy reading your article. But want to
    commentary on some common issues, The website style is perfect, the articles is in
    point of fact excellent : D. Just right activity, cheers

    Also visit my web site; work from home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said my friend! Success will come with perseverance and commitment. As Martin Luther King jr once stated "if you can't fly run, if you can't run walk, if you can't walk crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward".

    ReplyDelete

Social Media Marketing Courses Online

The 4th and Final LIVE #SiteSell's Social Media Marketing Courses Online  Presents Event Featuring David Amerland, Martin Shervingto...